Congratulations to our naughty girl Harper Bliss with the publication of her first paperback book.
Can’t Get Enough bundles all the Harper’s novelettes we’ve published so far, plus three short stories.
Here’s the blurb:
Eight sizzling tales of lesbian lust and love.
Harper Bliss takes us from romantic Paris and groovy Berlin all the way to the scorching beaches of Thailand. The stories in this sensual anthology include a threesome, a steamy locker room encounter, a teacher crush and old friends discovering each other in whole new ways.
The ladies in this collection just can’t get enough.
And the TOC:
Younger Than Yesterday
All of Me
We used Amazon’s print-on-demand service to print this paperback and, much to our own surprise, we were able to move the publication date up with one week. Here’s a time-line.
- Last Monday we created the interior PDF and cover PDF and uploaded it to CreateSpace for review.
- On Tuesday we made a few alterations to the cover after an e-mail from CreateSpace telling us some text was spilling over the spine.
- On Tuesday evening, after a second review by CreateSpace, we ordered a proof copy.
- On Friday the proof copy arrived in Hong Kong. We chose the slowest (and cheapest) delivery method and only paid $8. CreateSpace used DHL anyway and it took only three days to print and deliver the proof. US to Hong Kong in three days for $8. Amazing service!
- On Saturday we proofed the proof. We made some minor modifications to both the interior and cover PDF and uploaded the new versions. Submitted them for review and… a day later the book is available as a paperback from Amazon.
So, in summary, creating (uploading, reviewing, having proof delivered and publishing) a paperback with CreateSpace takes one week. Needless to say, we’re impressed with CreateSpace’s service. The only cost we had was the printing ($2.91 for a 5×8 book of 172 pages) and the delivery ($8 for a super-speedy DHL delivery).
+ + +
Latest releases: Beneath the Surface by Harper Bliss, In the Distance There Is Light by Harper Bliss and No Strings Attached by Harper Bliss
+ + +
Sign up to the Ladylit mailing list to get notified of new releases and participate in giveaways.
+ + +